Online puppy training – will this work for me? Are you struggling with your dog’s behavior? Trying to get a handle on potty training or figuring out how to get your dog not to jump on everyone who walks through the door? How about biting or nipping? Barking?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, our online puppy training is for you. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a well mannered dog who fits into your lifestyle versus fitting your life around your dog?
The global pandemic brought changes to every area in the world, including the world of dog training! During this time, Central Coast: Off Leash K9 Training has remained flexible and adjusted to customer needs and requests. Based on popular demand and positive feedback from clients, we decided to introduce online puppy training to our curriculum.
The private one-on-one session with a professional trainer is conducted from the comfort of your home through a Zoom call. The session is roughly 45-60 minutes in length. We can cover the topics listed below and any other topic you would like to discuss. The value to you and your dog is incredible.
If your dog is experiencing separation anxiety we can help with that too! Contact us for helpful information you can implement immediately.
Benefits of Online Puppy Training:
- Training can happen even if your dog does not have all of his/her shots as training is from comfort of your home
- Trainer can assess your dog in home environment, without ever stepping foot in your house (regardless of what’s going on in the world)
- All puppy topics/areas can be covered online:
- Potty Training
- Crate Training
- How to create a good structure and framework for your dog
- How to address separation anxiety
- How to create a good foundation for your dog to lead into obedience training
- Any other specific needs/concerns you may have
5 Easy Ways To Train Your Puppy:
- Set Boundaries
- Puppies are like kids and need to be taught. If you let a puppy get away with everything, your puppy will become an unruly dog.
- Consistency is key
- It’s not about perfection, but showing up each day. Small measurable steps yield big results. It’s like going to the gym – the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Same with your dog.
- Get all members of your household on the same page
- Similar to #2 above – you have to have everyone on the same page. Your dog will look for the weak link. Make sure everyone understands the training plan for your dog and stick to it.
- Reward the good behavior, not the bad
- Encourage good behavior (pottying outside, not tackling grandma when she enters the door, leaving the mailman in one piece). Do not reward bad behavior or try to distract bad behavior with treats.
- Incorporate your dog into your lifestyle
- They are part of your family and welcome them into your house. Shape their life around yours, not your life around theirs for a much more peaceful life.
Click here to schedule your session today! To see before and after videos of dogs we trained in our Board and Train program, please visit our YouTube page. Subscribe to our page for free dog videos, tips, and tricks!
Questions? We Got Answers:
Contact us with questions. We can address puppy training and discuss next steps for formal obedience training, which includes our Board and Train programs or lesson programs. If you have an aggressive or reactive dog, we have specific programs for those needs.
Phone/Text (831) 275-7505
Social Media: @OLK9CA
YouTube: Subscribe Now